Linerless, self-adhesive, satin-finished paper for automatic labelling in beverage logistics as a wrap-around label
PRESSURETAC TT 120 Strong is a satin-finished, FSC® certified 120g paper with a reverse coating that only sticks to itself. There is no need for waste-intensive silicone paper, making PRESSURETAC an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional self-adhesive paper. Its additional weight makes it ideal for use with label applicators, as well as loop tags applied by hand.
PRESSURETAC TT 120 Strong is in roll format and can be used immediately. No punching or perforation is required when the thermal printer has a cutter or perforation blade fitted. Text or variable information is thermal transfer printed. The paper is optimised for Flexo pre-printing; it’s possible to partially print the adhesive layer too.
At a glance
- Only sticks together coating to coating
- Reduced risk of accidents during processing as no silicone paper to discard
- Can be removed without any hint of residue – no cleaning required on wire mesh crates, cages, trays, trolleys or tensioning straps
- Ready-to-use for the final application – no punching / perforation required
- Variable material thickness – appropriate for manual and mechanical application
- Environmentally friendly as FSC® certified and without silicone paper (linerless)
- Suitable for use in all storage rooms - at temperatures of -20°C to +30°C
NameWeight [g/m²]Value125Tolerance±8NormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value123Tolerance±12NormISO 534NameApplication temperature [°C]Value-5 bis +30ToleranceNormNamePeel adhesion (1 min.) [N/25 mm]Value≥ 15ToleranceNormfollowing FTM1
For quality reasons PRESSURETAC should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 23±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
Suitable temperature range after application -20 up to + 40°C.
The product can be stored original packed for at least 12 months under these conditions.
Printing and processing recommendations are available for download.