PRESSURETAC Top 80 2.0
Linerless, self-adhesive paper for manual labelling as a loop tag.
PRESSURETAC Top 80 2.0 is an FSC® certified, 80g topcoat thermal paper with a reverse coating that only sticks to itself. There is no need for waste-intensive silicone paper, making PRESSURETAC an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional self-adhesive topcoat thermal paper.
PRESSURETAC Top 80 2.0 is supplied in roll format and can be used immediately. No punching or perforation is required when the thermal printer has a cutter or perforation blade fitted. Text or variable information is direct thermal printed. The paper is optimised for Flexo pre-printing; it’s possible to partially print the adhesive layer too.
At a glance
- Only sticks together coating to coating
- Reduced risk of accidents during processing as no silicone paper to discard
- Can be removed without any hint of residue – no cleaning required on wire mesh crates, cages, trays, trolleys or tensioning straps
- Ready-to-use for the final application – no punching / perforation required
- Variable material thickness – appropriate for manual and mechanical application
- Environmentally friendly as FSC® certified and without silicone paper (linerless)
- Suitable for use in all storage rooms - at temperatures of -20°C to +30°C
NameValueToleranceNormNameWeight [g/m²]Value88Tolerance±8NormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value90Tolerance±8NormISO 534NameApplication temperature [°C]Value4 bis 40ToleranceNorm
For quality reasons PRESSURETAC should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 23±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
The product can be stored original packed for at least 9 months under these conditions.
Printing and processing recommendations are available for download.