Linerless, self-adhesive paper for automatic labelling in beverage logistics. Its additional weight and stiffness make PRESSURETAC Top 120 Strong ideal for use with label applicators, as well as wrap-around loop tags applied by hand.
PRESSURETAC Top 120 Strong is a satin-finished, FSC® certified 140g topcoat thermal paper with a reverse coating that only sticks to itself. There is no need for waste-intensive silicone paper, making PRESSURETAC an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional self-adhesive topcoat thermal paper.
PRESSURETAC Top 120 Strong is supplied in roll format and can be used immediately. No punching or perforation is required when the thermal printer has a cutter or perforation blade fitted. Text or variable information is direct thermal printed. The paper is optimised for Flexo pre-printing; it’s possible to partially print the adhesive layer too.
At a glance
- Only sticks together coating to coating
- Reduced risk of accidents during processing as no silicone paper to discard
- Can be removed without any hint of residue – no cleaning required on wire mesh crates, cages, trays, trolleys or tensioning straps
- Ready-to-use for the final application – no punching / perforation required
- Variable material thickness – appropriate for manual and mechanical application
- Environmentally friendly as FSC® certified and without silicone paper (linerless)
- Suitable for use in all storage rooms - at temperatures of -20°C to +30°C
NameWeight [g/m²]Value137Tolerance±10NormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value141Tolerance±12NormISO 534NameSmoothness (Bekk) [s]Value> 250ToleranceNormISO 5627NameISO Brightness [%]Value> 85ToleranceNormISO 2470-1NameBending stiffness MD [mN]Value> 130ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameBending stiffness CD [mN]Value> 90ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameTensile strength MD [N/15mm]Value> 80ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameTensile strength CD [N/15mm]Value> 40ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameOpacity [%]Value> 95ToleranceNormISO 2471NameApplication temperature [°C]Value-5 bis +30ToleranceNorm
For quality reasons PRESSURETAC should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 23±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
The product can be stored original packed for at least 12 months under these conditions.
Printing and processing recommendations are available for download.