Linerless, self-adhesive, satin-finished paper for manual labelling as a loop tag.
PRESSURETAC TT 80 is a satin-finished, FSC® certified 80g paper with reverse coating that only sticks to itself. There is no need for waste-intensive silicone paper, making PRESSURETAC an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional self-adhesive paper.
PRESSURETAC TT 80 is supplied in roll format and can be used immediately. No punching or perforation is required when the thermal printer has a cutter or perforation blade fitted. Text or variable information is thermal transfer printed. The paper is optimised for Flexo pre-printing; it’s possible to partially print the adhesive layer too.
At a glance
- Only sticks together coating to coating
- Reduced risk of accidents during processing as no silicone paper to discard
- Can be removed without any hint of residue – no cleaning required on wire mesh crates, cages, trays, trolleys or tensioning straps
- Ready-to-use for the final application – no punching / perforation required
- Variable material thickness – appropriate for manual and mechanical application
- Environmentally friendly as FSC® certified and without silicone paper (linerless)
- Suitable for use in all storage rooms - at temperatures of -20°C to +30°C
- Can be recycled with paper products (according to category II of the PTS (Papiertechnische Stiftung) test method RH 021/97)
NameWeight [g/m²]Value85Tolerance±10NormISO 536NameThickness (paper) [µm]Value80Tolerance±10NormISO 534NameApplication temperature [°C]Value-5 bis +30ToleranceNorm
For quality reasons PRESSURETAC should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 23±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
PRESSURETAC TT 80 is recyclable according to category II of the PTS (Papiertechnische Stiftung) test method RH 021/97
The product can be stored original packed for at least 9 months under these conditions.
Printing and processing recommendations are available for download.