Linerless, self-adhesive, tear-resistant material for automatic self-check-in luggage labelling at airports, and for many other wrap-around label applications.
PRESSURETAC BT28/3 consists of a patented composite construction consisting of a topcoat thermal paper, an internal siliconized film and a natural paper. The laminate has a coating that only sticks to itself. There is no need for waste-intensive silicone paper, making PRESSURETAC an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional self-adhesive paper / film composite materials.
PRESSURETAC BT28/3 is optimised for Flexo printing; it’s possible to partially print the adhesive layer too.
At a glance
- Only sticks together coating to coating
- Reduced risk of accidents during use as silicone paper to discard
- Can be removed without any hint of residue – no cleaning required on wire mesh crates, cages, trays, trolleys or tensioning straps
- Ready-to-use for the final application – no punching / perforation required
- Variable material thickness – appropriate for manual and mechanical application
- Environmentally friendly as FSC® certified and without silicone paper (linerless)
NameWeight [g/m²]Value177Tolerance±8NormISO 536NameThickness (paper) [µm]Value170Tolerance±12NormISO 534NameSmoothness (Bekk) [s]Value> 500ToleranceNormISO 5627NameISO Brightness [%]Value> 80ToleranceNormISO 2470-1NameBending stiffness MD [mN]Value> 130ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameBending stiffness CD [mN]Value> 70ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameTensile strength MD [N/15mm]Value> 100ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameTensile strength CD [N/15mm]Value> 70ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameOpacity [%]Value> 95ToleranceNormISO 2471
For quality reasons PRESSURETAC should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 23±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
The material should be converted within 4 months.
Printing and processing recommendations are available for download.