Crystal clear polyester film with detachable sensor strip for CAD and overlay applications.
The dimensionally stable polyester film is almost crystal clear, making it particularly interesting for many CAD and overlay applications in the areas of architecture or interior design. Brilliant prints for indoor use, with excellent contour definition can be created using either dye or pigment inks.
The sensor strip on the rear, which can be removed without leaving a trace after printing, ensures perfect recognition on all printers.
At a glance
- Highly transparent and almost crystal clear
- Brilliant print with excellent contour definition
- Especially suitable for white pigment inks
- Dimensionally stable
- For overlay applications and window graphics
NameThickness (film) [µm]Value115ToleranceNormISO 4593NameWeight [g/m²]Value154ToleranceNormISO 536NameHaze [%]Value< 5ToleranceNormASTM D1003NameGloss (60°)Value90ToleranceNormISO 2813
Finished RollsWidth x Length91.4 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet42Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1Width x Length106.7 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet42Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1Width x Length111.8 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet42Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1Width x Length127.0 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet42Min. quantity / order5No. rolls / box1
For quality reasons this media should be stored and converted under conditions of 35-65% relative humidity and at a temperature of 10-30°C.
- Higher humidity will increase drying time.
- Shelf life minimum of 1 year from ship date when stored under ideal storage conditions.
- Repack opened rolls when not in use.
- Allow material to adjust to room conditions for 24 hours before printing.
- This material was not developed for outdoor use, however print quality of outdoor inks is very good. When using outdoor inks, water-fastness is not applicable.
Hot: not recommended (Hot: heat activated: 105ºC -130ºC)
Warm: excellent (Warm: heat activated: 85ºC – 95ºC)
Cold: excellent (Cold: pressure sensitive)