Sustainable self-adhesive paper for promotional applications and stickers
GreenGrafX TriSolve Prime is ideal for environmentally friendly promotional applications. The PVC-free, weather and water resistant paper is suitable for printing with solvent, latex and UV-curable inks. The water-based permanent acrylic adhesive adheres to almost all smooth, clean surfaces, allowing the material to be used in a variety of ways. Thanks to the scratch-resistant, water-repellent surface, it can even be used for short- and medium-term outdoor applications. The particularly stable liner makes the material very suitable for use on cutting plotters.
At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Water-repellent surface
- High colour saturation saves up to 30% of printing inks
- Optimised for use with cutter plotters
- Adheres to clean and smooth surfaces
- FSC® certified front material
- PVC free
NameWeight [g/m²]Value310ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value135ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (paper) [µm]Value275ToleranceNormISO 534NameThickness (paper without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value150ToleranceNormISO 534NameChromaticity (D50/2°) a* M0ValueL* 94.0 a* 0.8 b* -3.7ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameOpacity [%]Value97ToleranceNormISO 2471NameAdhesion strength on glass (24h) [N/25mm]Value20ToleranceNormFTM 1NameAdhesion strength on V2A (24h) [N/25mm]Value25ToleranceNormFTM 1NameAdhesion strength on Forex (24h) [N/25mm]Value20ToleranceNormFTM 1NameBaseValueTriSolv Poster Paper Prime 135 Glossy 3684ToleranceNorm
Finished RollsWidth x Length137.2 cm x 30.5 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1Width x Length152.4 cm x 30.5 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length141.0 cm x 2,200.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length156.0 cm x 2,200.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colors cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and shorten the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you will achieve desired results.
To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and at a temperature of 10 – 30 °C (50 – 86 °F).
Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.
When printing our GreenGrafX TriSolv Prime 135 SA Glossy (3685) you should consider the following points:
- The product is made on a paper basis with a silicone paper to cover the adhesive. The design has been optimised for solvent inkjet printers.
- With the high temperature on the latex printer, especially with the long print modes 10 pass in combination with 85° C, both papers dry out, whereby the TriSolv dries out much more than the reverse side due to the IR light.
- After it has run out of the printer, moisture is again absorbed from the environment. For this reason, there is a visible curl in the unprinted areas, as there is a difference between the width of the TriSolv paper and the silicone paper due to the shrinkage.
- This effect does not show up in printed areas because the water applied to the ink prevents the front from overheating.
- After peeling off the silicone paper, the curl is no longer there either.
- Our recommendation is to use the faster 6 pass mode with 85° C on the latex systems in order to reduce the temperature load on the front.
- ICC Profile