Premium, glossy poster and billboard paper for outdoor and indoor applications
This multi-coated, weatherproof paper with high wet-strength and a gloss finish is suitable for printing with solvent, latex and UV-curing inks. The photorealistic prints impress with high colour brilliance and very good image definition. The material dries quickly even with high ink densities and displays good flatness. TriSolv Poster Paper Prime 135 qualifies for outdoor billboard applications and displays very good resistance to scratches and good folding endurance. Its weight of 135 g/m² also makes it suitable for use as City Light/Mega Light posters.
At a glance
- Excellent colour brilliance
- Photorealistic posters
- Water-repellent surface
- Suitable for City Light/Mega Light posters
- High scratch resistance
- Good folding endurance
- FSC® certified
NameWeight [g/m²]Value135ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (paper) [µm]Value150ToleranceNormISO 534NameOpacity [%]Value> 97ToleranceNormISO 2471NameGloss (85°)Value68ToleranceNormISO 2813NameChromaticity (D50/2°) a* M0ValueL* 94.3 / a* 1.5 / b* -4.5ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0
Finished RollsWidth x Length106.7 cm x 61 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order30No. rolls / box1Width x Length127.0 cm x 61 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order30No. rolls / box1Width x Length137.2 cm x 61 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order30No. rolls / box1Width x Length162.6 cm x 61 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order30No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length106.7 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length127.0 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length137.2 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length162.6 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colors cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and shorten the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you will achieve desired results.
- Pasting application: After wetting the paper should be kept in a plastic box in order to wet the paper suffiecently. We recommend to keep the TriSolv Paper wet for at least eight hours. Longer periods of time don’t have any negative impact on the paper. The user is responsible for appropriate microbiological precautions.
- In the event that the paper is exposed to severe climatic conditions, or if it needs to be used for a longer period of time, lamination is recommended. It is advisable to protect the edges and corners if the billboard hoarding is regularly cleaned.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and at a temperature of 10 – 30 °C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.
- ICC Profile