Sustainable, self-adhesive paper with blue backing for poster and promotional applications.
GreenGrafX TriSolve Prime BB is ideal for environmentally friendly billboards and exhibition walls. The PVC-free, weather and water resistant paper is suitable for printing with solvent, latex and UV-curable inks. The water-based permanent acrylic adhesive adheres to almost all smooth, clean surfaces, allowing the material to be used in a variety of ways. The blue backing provides excellent coverage of the substrate and best opacity. Thanks to the scratch-resistant surface, the product can be used indoors for long-term advertising. Outdoors, the material is recommended for short- to medium-term applications.
At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Water-repellent surface
- Blueback ensures good cover of substrates
- High colour saturation saves up to 30% of printing inks
- Adheres to clean and smooth surfaces
- FSC® certified front material
- PVC free
NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value135ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight [g/m²]Value245ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (paper) [µm]Value210ToleranceNormISO 534NameThickness (paper without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value150ToleranceNormISO 534NameOpacity [%]Value> 98ToleranceNormISO 2471NameChromaticity (D50/2°) a* M0ValueL*95.0 a*1.0 b*-3.5ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameAdhesion strength on glass (24h) [N/25mm]Value20ToleranceNormFTM 1NameAdhesion strength on V2A (24h) [N/25mm]Value25ToleranceNormFTM 1NameAdhesion strength on Forex (24h) [N/25mm]Value20ToleranceNormFTM 1NameBaseValueTriSolv Billboard Paper Prime 135 Glossy 3682ToleranceNorm
Finished RollsWidth x Length137.2 cm x 50 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet24Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length141.0 cm x 2,200.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length156.0 cm x 2,200.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colors cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and shorten the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you will achieve desired results.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and at a temperature of 10 – 30 °C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.
- ICC Profile