- Product number3672
- Grammage200 g/m2
Matt poster paper with high stiffness for outdoor and indoor applications
This multi-coated, weatherproof paper with high wet-strength and a matt finish is suitable for printing with solvent, latex and UV-curing inks. Prints impress with a homogeneous printed image and good scratch resistance. Poster Paper Pro qualifies for outdoor billboard applications. The weight of 200 g/m² lends the material high opacity and stiffness and thus enables optimum handling.
- At a glance
- Homogeneous printed image
- Water-repellent surface
- High stiffness and rigidity
- FSC® certified
- Physical data NameWeight [g/m²]Value200ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value220ToleranceNormISO 534NameOpacity [%]Value>98ToleranceNormISO 2471NameGloss (85°)Value18ToleranceNormISO 2813NameChromaticity (D50/2°) M0ValueL* 93.0 / a* 1.4 / b* -6.8ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0
Finished RollsWidth x Length137.2 cm x 76.2 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order20No. rolls / box1Width x Length162.6 cm x 76.2 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order20No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length106.7 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length127.0 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length137.2 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length160.0 cm x 2,000.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length162.6 cm x 2,000.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colours cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and lower the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you achieve desired results.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and temperatures of 10 – 30°C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.
- ICC Profile