Matt finish poster paper for outdoor and indoor applications
This multi-coated, weatherproof poster paper with high wet-strength and a matt finish is suitable for printing with solvent, latex and UV-curing inks. Prints impress with a homogeneous printed image, good scratch resistance and very good folding endurance. Poster Paper Pro 130 qualifies for outdoor billboard applications.
At a glance
- Homogeneous printed image
- Water-repellent surface
- Very good folding endurance
- FSC® certified
NameWeight [g/m²]Value130ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value155ToleranceNormISO 534NameOpacity [%]Value>96ToleranceNormISO 2471NameChromaticity (D50/2°) M0ValueL* 93.6 / a* 1.4 / b* -6.5ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0
Finished RollsWidth x Length137.2 cm x 110 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order20No. rolls / box1Width x Length162.6 cm x 110 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet20Min. quantity / order20No. rolls / box1
Mill ReelsWidth x Length106.7 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length127.0 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length137.2 cm x 2,500.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length160.0 cm x 2,000.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1Width x Length162.6 cm x 2,000.0 mCore6" øNo. rolls / pallet1Min. quantity / order1
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colours cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and lower the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you achieve desired results.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and temperatures of 10 – 30°C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.
- ICC Profile