ARTYSIO Packaging 5405 PETmet DH FFS 61 W
Water-based inkjet printable, white PET based film laminate, manufactured according to GMP guidelines and therefore qualified as flexible, primary packaging for food & non-food applications. Suitable for single pass printing technologies with dye and pigmented inks.
Due to the product design and the very fast fixation of the aqueous ink, ARTYSIO Packaging 5405 is particularly suitable for "print&pack" applications, where the printing and filling or packaging process is done inline in one step. The machinability of the film is designed for use on vertical (VFFS = vertical form fill & seal) and horizontal (HFFS = horizontal form fill & seal) packaging lines for the filling of free-flowing products as well as unit loads.
Equipped with a sealing and barrier layer, ARTYSIO Packaging 5405 has good sealing properties for maximum product safety, strong seals (heat seal) and superb machinability on printing and packing machines. In addition, ARTYSIO Packaging 5405 also provides easy opening function for best consumer convenience. Due to the good water vapour and oxygen barrier, the product is suitable as primary packaging, for example for chocolate products, confectionery, tea or cosmetics.
At a glance
- Ideal concept for smaller packaging lot sizes on high diversity of artwork designs
- Freedom of layout individualisation without any cost add-on
- Personalised packaging as a value add for consumer gifts & events – enable new business concepts of your products at POS due to our functional packaging material
- No lead time for external printed packaging material – Our product defining the time to market
- Saleable products, packed and printed within minutes – 100 times less set up time in comparison to analogue printing technology
- No storage of pre-printed packaging films necessary
- Significant reduction of working capital in comparison to traditionally made packaging material
NameValueToleranceNormNameWeight [g/m²]Value71ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value62ToleranceNormISO 534NameBending stiffness MD [mN]Value16ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameBending stiffness CD [mN]Value13ToleranceNormISO 2493-1; 15°/10mmNameWhiteness, CIE, D65/10°, front sideValue103ToleranceNormISO 11475NameChromaticity (D50/2°) L* M0Value91.7ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameChromaticity (D50/2°) a* M0Value- 0.6ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameChromaticity (D50/2°) b* M0Value- 5.0ToleranceNormISO 13655, M0NameGloss (60°)Value51ToleranceNormISO 2813NameOpacity [%]Value99.8ToleranceNormISO 2471NameWater Vapour Transmission Rate [g/m²*d]Value1.1ToleranceNormDIN 53122 (23°C / 85% r.H.)NameOxygen Transmission Rate [m²*d*bar]Value0.1ToleranceNormDIN 53380-3 (23°C / dry)NameCoF Value kineticValue0.4ToleranceNormASTM D1894
The product should be stored in its original packaging at a room temperature of 10°C – 30°C and a relative humidity of 20 – 70%.
The product is designed for use as primary packaging material. We would be pleased to prepare a corresponding declaration of conformity taking into account the application-specific conditions.
Minimum shelf life 1 year from production under consideration of the above storage parameters.
We recommend applying a varnish or laminate to the printed image for protection.