- Product number3517
- Thickness240 µm
Self-adhesive, opaque polyester fabric for interior decoration
WallGrafX Prime is a dimensionally-stable, self-adhesive polyester fabric with a coating for printing using solvent, latex and UV inks. It is excellent for the decoration of walls, exhibition stand walls, furniture and for advertising applications. The material can be easily applied to smooth and lightly structured substrates,can be repositioned and is removable without leaving residues. Perfect print quality and the vaguely satin surface finish lend this product its own unmistakeable character. Its black backing perfectly covers highly contrasting substrates and M1 certification permits its use in public spaces and at exhibitions and fairs. The material is resistant to temperature and humidity fluctuations and is suitable for long-term use indoors and short-term outdoor use.
- At a glance
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Easy to apply, easily removable
- Can be repositioned several times
- High opacity (>99%)
- Splashproof prints for short-term outdoor applications
- Resistant to temperature and humidity fluctuations
- Suitable for use with cutter plotters
- Treated with flame retardant, M1 certified
- PVC free
- Physical data NameWeight (without liner/ adhesive) [g/m²]Value240ToleranceNormISO 536NameWeight [g/m²]Value380ToleranceNormISO 536NameThickness (film without liner / adhesive) [µm]Value240ToleranceNorm4593NameThickness (film) [µm]Value380ToleranceNormISO 4593NameTear resistance CD [N]Value860ToleranceNormASTM D1004-90NameTear resistance MD [N]Value880ToleranceNormASTM D1004-90NameInitiated tear CD [N]Value90ToleranceNormDIN 53363NameInitiated tear MD [N]Value90ToleranceNormDIN 53363NameAdhesion strength on glass (24h) [N/25mm]Value2.8ToleranceNormFTM 1NameOpacity [%]Value99ToleranceNormISO 2471NameWhiteness, CIE D65/2°Value94ToleranceNormISO 11476
Finished RollsWidth x Length137.2 cm x 25 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order10No. rolls / box1
The converting and storage should take place in a climate from 35 to 65% to relative humidity at a temperature from 10 to 30°C. Keep the product in the original packaging (cardboard box and PE bag). It is always recommended that cotton gloves be used when handling Inkjet coated materials to avoid fingerprints.
NB: This product is NOT for wet application and the surface to which the product is to be applied must not be cleaned using cleaning products containing silicon. Other surfaces, i.e. glass should be tested in advance. If there is the possibility that the printed image should come in contact with water we highly recommend that it is lamination prior to sticking.
- ICC Profile