- Product number3597
- Thickness210 µm
Roll-Up Film Plus 210 SB Matt AQ (3597) was designed to produce roll-up and display graphics with waterbased and latex inks. The matt coating on the front ensures excellent scratch resistance and a high print quality and brilliant colour reproduction. The tear-resistant polypropylene/polyester composite guarantees problem-free processing and provides a high level of opacity thanks to the matt silver back. Besides it shows good flatness and constructional stability in roll-up systems.
Due to its excellent price-performance ratio, Roll-Up Film Plus 210 SB Matt AQ is the ideal choice for the production of high volume products for short to mid-term use.
- At a glance
- Brillant colour reproduction
- Anti-reflective, matt surface
- Matt, silver back for high opacity
- Good flatness for short to mid-term use
- Sratch-resistant surface and reverse side
- Physical data NameThickness (film) [µm]Value210ToleranceNormISO 4593NameWeight [g/m²]Value165ToleranceNormISO 536NameWhiteness, CIE D65/2°Value123ToleranceNormISO 11476NameOpacity [%]Value99.6ToleranceNormISO 2471NameGloss (60°)Value2.6ToleranceNormISO 2813
Finished RollsWidth x Length91.4 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet42Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1Width x Length106.7 cm x 30 mCore2" øNo. rolls / pallet42Min. quantity / order12No. rolls / box1Width x Length101.6 cm x 46 mCore3" øNo. rolls / pallet30Min. quantity / order30No. rolls / box1
We recommend that prints are left 24 hours before further processing. The product should be stored in the original packaging at room temperatures of 15 – 25 °C, with a relative humidity of 40-60%.
- ICC Profile