PRESSURETAC TT Classic 150 K
Linerless, self-adhesive, untreated material for labelling as a loop tag. The inner film core provides a degree of durability, enabling short to mid-term outdoor use.
PRESSURETAC TT Classic 150 K consists of an ENDURO triple composite. The laminate has a coating that only sticks to itself. There is no need for waste-intensive silicone paper, making PRESSURETAC an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional self-adhesive paper / film composite materials.
PRESSURETAC TT Classic 150 K is supplied in roll format and can be used immediately. No punching or perforation is required when the printer has a cutter or perforation blade fitted. Text or variable information is thermal transfer printed. The paper side is optimised for Flexo pre-printing; its possible to partially print the adhesive layer too.
At a glance
- Only sticks together coating to coating
- Reduced risk of accidents during use as no silicone paper to discard
- Can be removed without any hint of residue – no cleaning required on wire mesh crates, cages, trays, trolleys or tensioning straps
- Ready-to-use for the final application – no punching / perforation required
- Variable material thickness – appropriate for manual and mechanical application
- Environmentally friendly as FSC®-certified and without silicone paper (linerless)
- Temperature-resistant and suitable for use at temperatures of -4°C to +30°C
NameValueToleranceNormNameWeight [g/m²]Value155Tolerance±10NormISO 536NameThickness (total) [µm]Value178Tolerance±10NormISO 534NameApplication temperature [°C]Value4 bis +40ToleranceNormNamePeel adhesion (3 min.) [N/25 mm]Value≥ 10ToleranceNormfollowing FTM 1NameTensile strength MD [N/15mm]Value> 150ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300NameTensile strength CD [N/15mm]Value> 150ToleranceNormISO 1924-3/2/300
For quality reasons PRESSURETAC should be stored originally packed. Storage & converting conditions of 23±5°C and 50±10% rel. humidity are recommended.
We recommend usage of the material within 9 month of purchase.
We always recommend comprehensive testing of materials prior to regular usage.